Are you a person who is passionate and knowledgeable about the medical cannabis industry? A medical professional, scientist, researcher, business investor, legal expert, patient, consultant?
If you answered yes to the above questions and are dying to share your expertise with the world then read on…
Cannatech.news is an Israel-based, English language website, whose aim is to bring science, research, clinical trials, education, technology, good practices and proven evidence into the Medical Cannabis industry. Our site curates breaking news items, as well as offering well-researched and cutting-edge research articles (science-based) across a variety of subjects, all related to medical cannabis.
Please check out www.cannatech.news for a better idea of the content we are looking for. There you can check out daily updated high-end evidence based content, used by medical professionals, pharma, scientists, industry experts, patients, investors, students, decision makers, consultants and journalists and anyone involved in the realm of medical cannabis.
Guidelines and Website Policies
- All content must be unique as we strictly DO NOT accept duplicate content.
- Articles must reflect the Cannatech mission in terms of writing style/tone and direction.
- Watertight attribution of data, sources, quotations or other third-party content, to be included in the body of content via hyperlinks.
- STRICTLY NO backlinks or promotional links will be accepted on guest posts of any description. Links can only be to sources of information/related sources.
- Promotion of third-party products or services is strictly forbidden
- Cannatech editors reserve the right to remove content and ban any guest post which contravenes our company policies, without notice.
- No self-promotion whatsoever is permitted, including direct promotion of your own website.
- You can include a link to your personal website in your Gravatar Bio (see below)
- Republishing of your guest articles for Cannatech on your own website or a third-party site is strictly forbidden.
Writing Style and Images
- Always use the word “cannabis” or “medical cannabis” as opposed to “Weed, ganja, marijuana, herb, etc.”
- Guest posts must be 650-1100 words in length.
- Use Headings (2-4) when formatting articles.
- Your content must be 100% original and unique (apart from quotes, etc)
- Cannatech editors will deal with tags, meta descriptions, images and internal links, so you don’t have to.
Gravatar Profile and Bio
- Guest writers must have a (free) Gravatar account, with an up-to-date face image. We also want a 3-5 sentence Bio written there, as this shows up at the bottom of articles on our site.
- Please visit Gravatar.com to obtain a profile there if you don’t have one already.
Please email email@example.com and use Guest Blogger in the subject.